Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WonderWoman Wednesday

50!
Do you know what that number is? The number of followers we have on this blog! Just a little of over a year ago, I started this blog as a way to keep my family/friends updated on my pregnancy and my deployed husband. And today I am sitting here with my toddler on my lap, typing up a blog for 50 people that have said "Yes I would like to read your writing." Amazing! You gals are wonderful. Your comments and your own blogs are what inspire me to keep writing. And in honor of that, I'm starting

WonderWoman Wednesday!

Starting one week from today (on a Wednesday, imagine that) I will be featuring an amazing blogger every Wednesday. Each WonderWoman will get the chance to tell us about their blog, about their life, and whatever else they want to share. You will be awarded a button you to put on your blog if you so wish. You will also be featured in my catalog of WonderWomen, in which will list your first name, blog name, blog URL, and a short description of yourself and your blog.

There are only a few qualifications to become a WonderWoman:
-you must have posted a blog in the past week
-you must be a follower of Livin' Our Love Song
-you must be a woman :)
-you must reply to my permission to publish email by at least the Monday before you are scheduled to be featured

That's it! That's all you have to do.

I hope through these WonderWoman Wednesdays, my readers will find it easier to find, follow, and connect with interesting womens' blogs they may not have found otherwise. It's big bloggy world out there, so let's make our mark ladies! I will constantly be searching for blogs to feature, but if you would like to suggest a blog or suggest YOUR blog, just email me at katelynedavis@yahoo.com or leave a comment and I will definitely check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment