Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff


Presenting the Jeff of Liberty! The is what the hilarious staff of Red Robin made Jeff do while they sang Happy Birthday to him. (Well it wasn't actually happy birthday that they sang, it was some funny, Red Robin-a-fied birthday rendition they came up with). They also made him put a spoon in his mouth but he took it out before we could snap the picture. We celebrated with friends (and roomies currently) Jeremy and Daniel. Lots of laughs and fun.

For his birthday Jack and I got daddy a game for the Wii he's been wanting:

I think it's safe to say he likes it alright, since he's playing it now (and talking to it like he does with his other favs, hehe). It actually looks like something I might try too. I'm not really a fan of the xbox games, but I'll try anything thats for the Wii, I *heart* my Wii.


No comments:

Post a Comment