Tuesday, October 12, 2010

JACK-o-lantern


Yep, that's my son... in a pumpkin. Mind you, he wouldn't even touch the thing until it was fully gutted and no yucky stuff was inside. I think my germophobia has made him scared to get his hands dirty/messy. Luckily, his daddy is about as far from a germophobe as they come so he can do all those yucky, germy things with him.

So how did we get to this point of Jack-filled-pumpkin? Here's the story, in pictures...

Ready to pumpkin pick!

Moooooooooom, let me down.. I see mud! (Don't ask me why he likes mud and not pumpkin guts?)

Searchin' for the PERFECT one..

Found it! But he's fake smiling cause mom's taking too many pictures

"Here, I'll hold the top and YOU stick YOUR hand in there mama"


Yummmm, pumpkin!

SURPRISE!


Overall, Jack's first experience with pumpkins was fun and entertaining for both him and his daddy and I :)

Come back in a couple days for the debut of my newest obsession... couponing! I've been researching, clipping, printing, reading, and organizing. I can't wait to share my first coupon deals with you all. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on the Weekly Roundup (I'm late, it's been a crazy weekend) and I just wanted to say that your son is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son in the pumpkin is just too cute! I'm a follower of KelleeLyn and came over to read her feature. I love it! What a great idea. I'm looking forward to reading more:)

    ReplyDelete