Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Day 3 - Post a a random photo of how you and your spouse met. Did you know then that you’d be where you are with him today?


Yeah... we're that couple. We met in high school... in the band. (Actually, he dated one of my friends before that.. but I didn't really care to get to know him)
That's my husband playing the saxophone, you can't tell from this picture but he was usually sporting a full beard back then.

I don't think either of us knew back then that we'd be married with 2 munchkins in just a few years. He was already enlisted when we started getting to know each other and was due to leave for BCT less than a month after his high school graduation. So I think we both just assumed we'd have a good time and make the most of the time he had left and that would be it. Oh, but God other plans (:

No comments:

Post a Comment