Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Avery!

Today my little sister turned SEVEN! Born in 2004, 6 1/2 half weeks early... she's always been smaller, but that's never stopped her from doing anything. 90% of the time we're out together, people think she's my child. And while it used to bother me, Avery has always just giggled and said "that's my sister silly!"

This little girl has brought so much joy to my life.
[at Disney World a few weeks ago]
Today, when I talked to her on the phone, I asked her to take a picture of her cake to send to me. She said "Kate, are you sure? It's a frog cake... I don't want you to be scared" Sidenote: I do have a fear of frogs, so she was being sweet :)

Avery Elizabeth, 
I hope you had a GREAT birthday. I love you, girly.. even if it was a froggy party :)




1 comment:

  1. Omg I almost totally forgot you hate frogs bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    anyway...happy birfday Avery!

    ReplyDelete