Monday, February 13, 2012

What does it all mean?

Why am I still thinking about spaghetti? I never really liked spaghetti. Okay that's a lie, I did. The spaghetti sauce said "just marinara" on the label, but there are always those little pieces of mushroom and onions in it. I hate those little pieces. Every time I eat spaghetti, I strain out those little pieces first. So then it really is "just marinara". But only to me right? Everyone else still eats the onions and mushrooms. I finally got sick of it and tried a different sauce, and I've used that sauce ever since. But sometimes, I still want that "just marinara" because without the dreaded little additives, it was soooo good! But the truth is, I can't waste my time picking out the pieces. I can try all I want to get that sauce to be as good as I want it to, without everything else. But the manufacturer hasn't got the hint yet, and I don't think they ever will. But yes, sometimes I do still buy that sauce, for good measure I suppose. But it's just not for me, I hope someone else can find the good parts of it, even if the parts they like the best are the mushrooms and onions.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA Awesome! That just made my crappy day (that hasn't truly started in the States yet) that much better. Thanks cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I kinda knew that, it was just the way you put it that made it funny. I figured if you were actually ranting about spagetti and marinara then that must be some super crappy stuff. :) Soo what exactly are we metaphorically talking about darlin?

    ReplyDelete