Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ABC's of Me

A few people tagged me in their "ABCs of Me" on facebook, and since I honestly just don't want to think about (or blog about) our house troubles today... I decided I'll just WOW you with some details on the *oh-so-exciting* life of Katelyn.


A - Age: Twenty

B - Bed size: King, I love it!

C - Chore you hate: Laundry, BLECH!

D - Dog's name: Luna Ellen (her nicknames include: Lunagirl, Loonie Toonie, Lunatic, etc.)

E- Essential start your day item(s): toothbrush, water, bagel

F - Favorite color: Yellow

G- Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play: the piano, *sort of*

J - Job: none for now, just enjoying being at mom with my munchkin.

K - Kids: Jack (14mo.), and baby bean (still cookin')

L - Living Arrangements: Renting a house, and we have two of our friends sharing our extra room. 

M - Music you love: paramore, little big town, frank sinatra, etc.

N - Nicknames: Kate, Taterbee, Katie, etc.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: most recently, I stayed overnight for observation after a car accident in summer 2009.

P - Pet Peeve: cocky men.

Q - Quote from a movie: "How Yeeerrr Doin'!" - Respuchia from Norbit. Gosh, I love that movie. haha.

R - Right or left handed : Right.

S - Siblings: Maxwell Owen (14) and Avery Elizabeth (6).

T - Time you wake up: 7ish am.

U - Underwear: ?

V - Vegetable you dislike: peas. YUCK!

W - Workout Style: what is a "workout style"? When I go to the gym I usually do the elliptical and stretch a lot. So I'm laid back, I guess?

X - X-rays you've had: back, ankles, arm, mouth, foot, lungs.

Y - Yummy food you make: Apple/Snicker Salad. YUM!

Z - Zoo-the best place to visit: The otters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment