Monday, June 7, 2010

What's that in the sky? The sun? Oh yeah I forgot

Haven't blogged lately because there's really not much going on. I'm actually blogging right now to avoid hanging my geometric shelves in the living room. They are such a pain to try and get exactly even and spaced just right. But maybe thats just because I have an issue with OCD and even spacing. It's quite ridiculous. Anyways, when I finally do hang the shelves I will post pictures. I love the way they look when I get them just right but it takes me forever to get them how I like them. P.S. Does anyone else put their movies and books in alphabetical order? At least I'm not setting up a full functioning library this time, right mom? :)

We have finally started to get a taste of summer in Washington. The sun was out ALL DAY this past Saturday for the first time since I've been back. I mowed the yard (more like fought with the yard) and Jack and I took a walk afterwards.
Jack wasn't too impressed...


Oh I forgot I made these for my kitchen!

I needed some magnets and I couldn't find any I like so I just used some left over seashells I had and hotglued magnets to the back and BAM! Cute beachy magnets.

I also gave my old ugly clock a makeover so it could join be included in the dining area.
BEFORE
AFTER

I'm not entirely happy with the brown background color, so that may be redone to a more sandy brown or a blue color in the future, but for now it'll do.



No comments:

Post a Comment