Friday, March 19, 2010

Ipod in Singin' T.Swift

That's how Avery walked in my house this morning. Blarin' out her little lungs. If there was a cuter word than cute, that would be her. She spent the next half hour singing to Jack and booy dancing all over my living room. Next on the playlist were, "Flat Top Box", that song that plays while the vampires are playing baseball in Twilight (in her words), and Veggie Tales. She has quite a taste for music, just like her sister! Thanks mama, for passing on the gene!

Jack is finally back to his normal sleeping pattern 2030-0700. It's wonderful. For about a month, he was waking up around 1am to eat. So mommy is relieved to be able to enjoy some sleep. However, my sleeping has been quite a mess. Hopefully I can get back on track soon as well.

The best news I have recieved recently is that my grant for college has been RESTORED! I will be able to continue my education! Phew, it's a big relief for sure. I've been so busy this quarter, my classes have required much more work than the ones I took in the first quarter. I think I will try to schedule some easier classes for next quarter, as I will be making the big move across the country towards the end of it.

There's just over 100 days left of Jeff's "vacation." Just kidding hunny! But really I can't explain how excited I am to see those numbers going down. I've yet to find a house in Washington that I feel good about but it's a work-in-progress. I'm sure everything will work out, I just have to calm done and focus on one thing at a time. Breath in. Breathe Out. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment