Friday, February 26, 2010

So much to do so little time

I have been avoiding writing lately because I have so much on my mind, but so little that it blog-worthy. Let the rambling begin!

Jeff was finally able to get me the Power of Attorney that I need to apply for on-post housing at Fort Lewis. We are looking forward to less of a commute for him and more room and a yard for our family. He emailed me the P.O.A., and now I've just got to start the long (and confusing I'm sure) process of applying for housing without him here. Only for it to be even more complicated by the fact that I'm currently in Ohio. Oh, how I love jumping through the Army's hoops!

Unsure if all of you have heard or not, I recently found out that the grant I was recieving to fund my schooling has been halted. They are taking two months to review the program and decide whether to continue it. I have been very unmotivated when it comes to my classes lately because of this. I'm just devestated. I'm thinking of taking next semester off. To see if they will continue the program and also because I will be very busy with moving.  We will see, but that's what's going on with that.

Jack and I are getting over the little bug that we had last week. We both went to the doctor and they determined it was just a routine cold, mine was just associated more with my asthma allergies. Jack weighed 14 pounds and 9 ounces at his appointment. Big thank you to my mama, Rick, Avery, and Mackie, for letting us stay at their house and taking care of us. I don't know what I would do without Jeff and I's wonderful families. They are such a big part of our life and such a great support system for us. We love you, all!

Lastly, I have some pictures to share! Here's our favorite American soldier during one of their recent missions:




No comments:

Post a Comment