Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kennedy!



Last week we celebrated Kennedy's fifth birthday! Two babies, two five year olds, two dogs, a mass of jabbering adults, and a princess cake... You've got yourself quite the party! Add in the New System cookies and Chex Mix that the diet-sabotaging Kelly offered, and you get a very happy Kate!

Kennedy had a princess cake with all the Disney princess on in. Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmin, Belle, and Ariel...



The best princess of all gets to be on top of the cake of course, KENNEDY!


The jabbering adults I told you about. As we can see, Laura definitely takes the cake (notice my pun there) in the jabbering contest.


It was so nice to kind of have some help with Jack. He got some quality male bonding in with Unlce Tom. Which I'm sure his daddy is happy about, since he has been squealing instead of crying lately...


The culprit! It was she! She, I tell you who brought the oh so tastey but oh so evil New System cookies into the house. She looks guilty to me, what do you think?


The boys weren't so interested in the festivites. If you ask me, Unlce Tom told them "Okay boys, if we just hold still and don't smile, they'll leave us alone."


Definitely my favorite picture of the night. I don't know what you're talking about Kelly, you're kiddos have beautiful eyes.


Well this was right before we had to call 911... only kidding! Those candles were pretty powerful though. The blur on the right is the birthday girl going in for the kill. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I got of her on her big day.

Kennedy, you are one of the most caring little girls I've ever met. You are beautiful and I have so much enjoyed watching you grow up so far. Jeff and I love you so much, little one. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment