Saturday, September 6, 2014

My best friend got hitched!

This girl... I love her. 



And last weekend someone else that loves her almost as much as me, became her husband!


We spent all day Friday and Saturday preparing, which included:

-Getting our nails done.
-Eating too much at Sumburger.
-Discovering that we were overcharged for our nails.
-Picking up a gigantic bucket of teal baby's breath (pictured above).
-Using said baby's breath to assemble bouquets.
-Getting Jenna a spray tan.
-Playing with the spray tan disposable undies.

-Spending hours making sure everything was just how it was supposed to be.

-And then finally having a blast at the gorgeous wedding!


I was one of the bridesmaids and Boys 1 & 2 were the ring bearers, err excuse me, "ring security".

Jenna & Tyler had a beach theme wedding with their colors being gray and teal. It was so pretty. If I was going to do a beach theme wedding, I would have wanted exactly what they had! Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sneak Peek:
Boy #2, taking a little break. Security is tiring business!

Boy #1 lovin' his job.


Jenna Ellen,

I'm so thankful and lucky to have you in my life. 
You are Tyler are such precious gift for my boys. 
We love you both very much! 
Your wedding was beautiful.
You are beautiful!
Thank you for including us on your big day, we were so happy to be a part of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment