And I love lists.
So here we go,
my list of goals for November 2014.
1. Have a successful HHG shipment pickup. This is happening in t-minus two-ish weeks. Yikes. Why am I even still sitting here.
2. Yoga at least 3 times a week. I'd really like to aim for more than that, but 3 times is good.
3. Thanksgiving with family in Ohio. We are really looking forward to this. Must take lots of photos.
4. Keep my A in Calculus III. A lot of my time is consumed by studying but it's worth it, and I love math... most the time (:
5. Dress Boy 2 up as a carrot with a wedgie. I'll leave you to ponder this. TBA.
6. Be available and supportive for my neighbor/good friend. Her husband left for Africa this morning to be a part of the fight against Ebola. Prayers would be much appreciated.
7. Enjoy my sweet husband! We are both so busy sometimes we forget to just stop and enjoy that we are blessed enough to be together. I love that man.