Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gingerbread fun!

Yesterday after a yummy dinner of chicken & noodles from the crockpot and green beans (one of my favorites and super easy!) we decided to put together our gingerbread house. So we made some hot chocolate and got to work! It may not be a gingerbread man's first pick for home sweet home, but Jack had a blast, and that's all that matters when your 2 years old (: Despite my OCD tendencies, I made sure to just let him go crazy. And much to his daddy's dismay, little man may be taking after his mama a bit.. The gum balls ended up in a straight line. Haha. After our masterpiece was finished, we somehow ended up in an icing war. Now, I'll be the first to tell you.. My sweet boy is definitely all boy. He loves cars, breaking things, jumping off furniture.. But man does he hate being messy. I swiped some icing onto his check and you'd have thought I punched "Football" (the stuffed dog he sleeps with every night). He glared at me and gave me "mean face" before bursting out into tears and yelling "noooooo ewwwwww bath bath!" daddy obliged and they headed upstairs, but not before I snapped a photo of course (; On their way, I heard Jeff tell Jack "you are a boy, your supposed to be messy." and in true Jack fashion, I believe I heard him respond with "whatever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment