Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Family Time

Seeing as daddy is leaving very soon, we are spending as much family time together as we can.
 
One of our favorite activities has been painting with homemade side walk chalk paint (made by mixing equal parts cornstarch and water and adding food coloring).
 
I have been crocheting constantly lately and trying to decide on my debate to open an Etsy shop.
Some of my Halloween hats:

 
We also had Jack's birthday party this past weekend while Jeff's family was in town. So that they could be there, but more importantly so that daddy could be there. It was a Thomas the Train theme and the birthday boy had a blast. (Photos to come later).
As the biggest part of his birthday, Jeff and I bought tickets for "Day Out with Thomas 2012". Next weekend Jeff, the boys, and I will travel to the Tennessee Central Railway in Nashville to take a ride on a real 15-ton Thomas the tank engine! I cannot wait to see the boys' faces. They are going to love it.
 
Lastly I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my grandma! She turns 79 today! I love you Gram, see you soon... don't celebrate too hard (:
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment